Customer Review Policy
Review Fraud Policy
Customer Reviews displayed on D3D website, help other customers to learn more about the product and make calculated decision based on other users if the product is suitable to fulfil their requirements.
Customer Reviews should give customers genuine product feedback from fellow shoppers. We have a zero tolerance policy for any review designed to mislead or manipulate customers.
Who Can Review
Only customers who have bought & used D3D products, can submit a review. We do not allow to submit reviews by anyone who have not purchased D3D product from authorised sales channel i.e. D3D website, Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Shopclues, PayTM
In order to help our review team to verify that the submitted review is genuine from a customer, you need to provide Customer Name, Email Id & Valid order id.
Process To verify & publish review
We take customer reviews very seriously & take all precautionary actions to verify each review before publishing on D3D website. Following steps are followed to validate & remove any fraudulent review:
- D3D customer care team verify the details provided in the review form with D3D order data base to make sure review is submitted by an original customer
- If required, D3D customer care team can contact customer via phone or email to verify the customer & submitted review.
- Any review that is not associated with a genuine order in D3D database will not be published
- We may publish reviews that are already published on Amazon & other third part e-commerce websites. Valid customer details will be mentioned for those reviews.
Actions against fraudulent reviews
We don't allow anyone to write reviews as a form of promotion.
The following are types of reviews that we don't allow and will remove:
- A review by someone who has a direct or indirect financial interest in the product.
- A review by someone perceived to have a close personal relationship with the product's owner, author or artist.
- A review by the product manufacturer, posing as an unbiased shopper.
- Multiple negative reviews for the same product from one customer.
- A review in exchange for monetary reward.
- A review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game credits.
- A negative review from a seller on a competitor's product.
- A positive review from an artist on a peer's album in exchange for receiving a positive review from them.
If you have any query or need more information about D3D review policy, please contact D3D sales team at: sales@ d3dsecurity.com or call : +91- 97114 11021