- Model Name/No: T8862 / 8862
- NO NEED OF DVR or HARD DISK. Just plug the camera with power supply and monitor the live view on your mobile phone & PC. All videos and images are saved in SD card.
- FIXED CAMERA: ZOOM IN/OUT, CLOUD RECORDING: Keep recordings safe on FTP server even if camera is stolen / broken.
- IR NIGHT VISION : HD night vision with inbuilt IR lens. MOTION DETECTION: Will send alerts whenever any motion is detected.
- SD CARD SLOT: No need of computer. SD card slot to record images & videos. No need of separate DVR.
- PACKING LIST
- ONLINE DEMO
- INSTALLATION VIDEO
- D8862 outdoor IP camera is very easy to setup & operate. Just plug the camera into power source and your Home & Office live view is always there on your mobile/computer.
- Inbuilt memory supportive upto 128 GB. latest video recording , user can view recording from anywhere.
- Step by step installation videos available on D3D website.
- 720HD resolution. Crisp & clear video every time.
- Inbuilt Motion detection. Send email alerts with photo.
- Motion Detection Alarm via E-Mail, upload alarm snapshot to FTP.
- P2P- Real Plug & Play. Direct download the video recording from SD card on PC without unplug the memory card from anywhereAndroid & iOS mobile apps to control the Camera from anywhere in the world.
|Image Sensor||sensor||1/4High Definition Color CMOS Sensor|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 720 (1Megapixel)|
|Video||Image compression||Smart H.264|
|Image Frame Rate||25fps|
|Resolution||720P(1280 x 720), VGA(640 x 360)|
|Flip image||Flip and Mirror|
|Infrared lights||2pcs array IR lights|
|Night Vision Distance||20 M|
|SD Card Storage||SD Card Type||Micro- SD Card|
|SD Capacity||Maximum 128 GB(SD Card is not included)|
|Wireless Security||NOE,WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|System Requirements||Operating System||iOS, Android|
|Main Features||Motion Detection||Alarm via E-Mail, upload image and video to Micro SD Card &FTP|
|Reset||Reset button is available|
|Power Consumption||7Watts (Max.)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature||-10 to +50 °C (+14 to +124 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10～80%RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60° (-4°F ~ 140°F)|
|Storage Humidity||0% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Others||ONVIF Compliant||ONVIF 2.1|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Standard Package Including:
1x New D3D D8862-HD Outdoor IP Camera- White
1x 1.5M High Quality India Power Supply (Input: 100~240V 0.4A; Output: 12V 1A)
1x Pack of Screws
1x Detailed User Manual
Q1-How to Install camera
Installation is very easy and it just took 2 minute to install camera over Wifi using the user manual available within the package. Apart From this installation video is also available on the youtube and installation video section on this page. In case if you still faces issue, You can customer care service to get end to end support
Q2-How to reset camera password?
To reset camera, Just power on camera and then press reset button for 5 sec. camera will make reset sound.
Q3-How to record in camera ?
Simply insert a SD card in the camera and it will start recording, or you can purchase cloud service from application and record on cloud.
Q4-Can I mount this on wall horizontally?
Yes you can mount this device on wall.
Q5-How many cameras can be seen in the app?
You can install as many cameras as you want to install in the app, but at a current time you can see only 1 camera.
Q6-Does this run on a battery?
No It doesn't. the camera runs on DC 5V/2A power adapter.
Q7-does this camera have zoom in and rotate function?
It has a zoom function ,You can not rotate it .
Q8-Do we have to subscribe to a service to see live view from the app?
No, You just download the app and make an account. Then when you log into the app you have full control from there! You can even watch live video on multiple devices as well
Q9-How to download the recorded video?
Simply on the application, click on the recording button and you can download your video from there.
Q10-Which app is used ?
ImegaCam mobile application need to download from app store or play store.
Q11-Does your camera support only Android?
D3D camera supports Android as well as I-Phone and it works on a window computer as well using the computer CMS software.
Q12-what is the imaging distance for this camera?
During day time it covers upto 30 m and during night, it covers upto 10 m vision.
Q13-Does the camera support two way audio communication or not?
No, This camera doesnot supports two way audio communication.